Evolving Activities of the Chair
- To establish MA, Doctoral level programmes in Christian studies.
- To develop the Chair into a Research centre.
- To reach Cooperative agreements with interested Universities and centres of learning.
The Chair hopes to engage in scholarly research in theology (Christian studies) and interrelated subjects, with the help of other departments and chairs at the University. Its focus will be the study of Christian Theology and Philosophy on an interreligious and intercultural approach.
BA in Christian Studies
The University has constituted the Board of Studies for BA in Christian Studies on 16.4.2021. The Chair has been instrumental in realizing this objective.
Members of the Board of Studies in Christian Studies
- Dr. P.J. Vincent (Chairperson), Controller of Examinations, Kannur University
- Dr. Raju C.George, Principal, Don Bosco College Ollukara, Mannuthy, Thrissur
- Dr. Paul Pulikkan, Director, Chair for Christian Studies, University of Calicut
- Dr. Shiny George, Principal, Holy Cross Institute of Management and Technology Kozhikode.
- Dr. K.A. Martin, Assistant Professor in English, St Thomas College (Autonomous),Trichur.
- Dr. Jolly Andrews, Principal, Christ College, Irinjalakkuda Thrissur
- Dr. Paulachan K.J, Principal, Naipunnya Institute of Management and Information Technology, Koratty East, Thrissur
- Dr. Joshy Mathew, Assistant Professor in History, Pazhassi Raja College, Pulpally, Wayanad
- Dr. K.J. Gasper, Assistant Professor in Philosophy, Govt. College for Women Thiruvananthapuram.
- Dr. Milu Maria, HOD, Dept. of Psychology, Prajyothi Niketan College, Pudukad, Thrissur